Vietnam posted a gross domestic growth (GDP) rate of 5.1% in the first quarter of 2017, signalling a slowdown compared to the first-quarter rates of 6.12% in 2015 and 5.48% in 2016.
Most viewed this week
- Vietnam, Cuba sign 2017-2019 defence cooperation plan
- Vietnam condemns terror attacks
- HCM City revives idea of banning private vehicles in downtown
- Embattled Vietnam agriculture loses market share on home turf
- Many big players in real estate market remain "hidden"
- Vietnam: A country, not a war: Harvard president
- HCM City remittances race to US$1b mark
- VN banks struggle to raise capital
- Shop rentals fall in Hanoi following pavement crackdown
- Massive blaze destroys Taiwanese garment factory in Can Tho; fire in Saigon street